WHO'S ILLER??? - Week of 8/24/09

Thursday, August 27, 2009


Aight, I'ma start some new shit here at Hip-Hop & Bullshit and this is more along the lines of "Bullshit" than anything else. This new weekly update is called "WHO'S ILLER???" and it will consist of two pictures that get compared to each other and you have to decide WHO'S ILLER???

Week 1 embodies the problem I have with present-day hip-hop culture. What in the blood clot happened when I wasn't lookin' that skin tight jeans are cool for fellas to wear? When I went to school, if I wore some shit like this, the gay kids would've punked me in the school yard. I see high school kids in New York rockin shit like you see on the left to school every day. REALLY?!?!?!?! AND THESE KIDS AIN'T EMBARRASSED??? Where the fuck are their fathers??? Well, I guess I am talkin' about New York (they probably don't have fathers out here).

I mean how in the fuck is this shit hip-hop right here? This is hipster at the very least. Where the fuck can you put a knot of cash in those? Where the fuck can you conceal an unregistered hand gun??? YOU CAN'T. That shit ain't hip-hop, and yes, I think Kanye is a homo just like the writers on South Park do.

SO WHO THE FUCK IS ILLER HERE??? HINT: it's not the homo rockin skin tight jeans...

0 comments:

Post a Comment