New Hip Hop Album Releases - 2/9/10

Monday, February 8, 2010
The following is a list of new Hip Hop album releases for Tuesday, February 9, 2010:

Canibus: "Melatonin Magik"

DJ Kay Slay: "More Than Just A DJ"

Kurupt: "Down And Dirty"

Lord Superb: "Superb Clientele" (apparently he still thinks he wrote Supreme Clientele)

Louieville Sluggah (of O.G.C.): "Best Kept Secret" 

Some interesting releases this week. I'm definitely interested in all of them because all of these dudes were nice at one point or another. I'm actually most interested in Lord Superb's album. He's a Wu-Tang affiliate who killed every verse he ever spit on back in the late '90s and early '00s. He went to prison for some time and got salty that Ghostface never visited him or gave him the "credit that he deserved." While in prison he claimed that he wrote most of Ghost's verses on Supreme Clientele. I doubt it, but the shit he did write for himself was nasty.

I'll let y'all know what I think of these as soon as I get a chance to listen. Most likely, I'll keep y'all updated on Twitter. Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that kurupt isnt real...its all of his shit he recorded when he was on death row beefing with daz and snoop...basically, its when he was sucking...but of course he always has some shit where he spits...ill send a few of them, the others are awful

Money Miz said...

Oh word. Good looks on the info. They're advertising like it's some real shit. I got excited for a minute.

Post a Comment