THROWBACK CLASSIC - Week of 8/31/09

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Since Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II just leaked, I think this week we gotta show a video from the original classic. This joint is called "Glaciers of Ice" and Rae & Ghost straight up started the whole flossin' and stuntin' phase of hip-hop on this album. This song also put Wallabee Clarks on the map in the hip-hop world. RZA's production was off the wall on this joint (he was always dusted during this period and made his best beats back then). Peep the video, this shit is classic!!!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Mike.

Regarding your 2nd "Who's ILLER?" installment:

I mean... I saw you lay that girl out in Fanueil right in front of some bright ass car headlights. Like draped in velour, each palm pressed up on the front of her two shoulders, pissed off about what? I don't know. You didn't even know. I think all we knew was that girl landed all the way to a flat spine and we tried to run away but got stuck about 50 feet away from the scene in some fishy smelling dead end. What we really should have done is just shut up and gone home. Or gone home and then shut up. Or shut up, gone home, and continued to shut up.

Money Miz said...

Hahahaha!!!! Yo that shit was crazy and not in a good way. I called that girl ugly for no reason when she walked by me and then she responded by saying "fuck you, you're ugly!" So I pretended like I didn't just provoke her to say that shit (cause let's be real, my ass ain't ugly) and fuckin' knocked her shit out. Poor girl. I felt bad. That was the worst thing I ever did. Aside from killing that mutha fucka in Camden for fuckin' up the count on my snow stash. Yo, but don't tell nobody about that shit. Oh fuck, am I online right now? Oops...

Post a Comment