THROWBACK CLASSIC - Week of 9/7/09

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Aight, so despite having to deal with mutha fuckas like my boy Khamal callin' me biased, the Throwback Classic of the week this week is Raekwon's "Incarcerated Scarfaces". At Hip-Hop & Bullshit I gotta rep that real shit and seeing that Rae dropped his second classic this week, I have to show y'all the single that really made Rae stand out as a legend. Peep the Wu-Wear clothes in this one. (My brother and I used to travel to Staten Island hard back in the day to get draped in Wu-Wear!!!) This shit was crazy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA man can i get another classic instead of wu tang...there are plenty to choose from...u drove to staten island from waltham just to get wu clothing? now thats what i call a true stan!!!

Money Miz said...

HAHAHA!!! Yo we did that shit like twice a year for three years in a row. Killa Sin gave me the Wu-Tang Shaolin Style Play Station game for free 'cause I dropped so much one time we went there. We were ridiculous back then.

Post a Comment