THROWBACK CLASSIC - Week of 9/21

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
As I sit here drinkin' a fuckin Coors Light Vented Wide Mouth can of beer, I just realized that I forgot to post a THROWBACK CLASSIC this week. (By the way, the fuckin' "venting" thing is pure bullshit and the only reason I'm drinkin' a Coors Light is 'cause the economy is fucked up over here in NY and I ain't payin' $24 for a 12 pack of Heineken.)

Since Ghostface Killah is releasing his new album "Ghostdini Wizard of Poetry In Emerald City" next Tuesday, I think it's appropriate to post his track "Cherchez La Ghost" as this weeks THROWBACK CLASSIC. I got the full Wizard of Poetry album from my supplier Khamal last night and I'll post a review in a couple of days. The album's content is entirely about women and every track (except for "Stapleton Sex") has an R&B singer on the chorus. Initially, I was on some "what the fuck?" shit, but after hearing the album it's not bad. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M STILL ON SOME "WHAT THE FUCK?" SHIT WITH GHOST RIGHT NOW, but it's not as wack as I thought it would be. I mean let's be real here, it's fuckin' Ghostface. That dude is cooler than Mohammad Ali, Barack Obama and Air Jordan Fusion's combined!!!

So check this video below. Ghost and U-God get busy with a lot of ripe bitches. And don't miss the WCW heavyweight championship belt they be sporting throughout the video...


0 comments:

Post a Comment