Verajao Gets Fucked In The Face

Thursday, November 12, 2009
This post has nothing to do with hip-hop or bullshit.  I apologize for this post in advance to all my hip-hop heads, but this is something that is simply remarkable.  People who know me, know that I am a huge Celtics fan and that I hate Anderson Verajao with a passion. Webster's Dictionary defines the word faggot as a bundle of sticks or when used disparagingly to refer to someone who is a homosexual. I strongly believe that the word faggot has been used for too long as a derogatory comment against gay men and that usage of the word is just getting old at this point. I believe that the dictionary should officially change the definition of faggot to someone who looks like, acts like or actually is Anderson Verajao.

Watch this video below and thank you Dwyane Wade for fucking this faggot right in his face!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment