New Hip-Hop Album Releases - 11/10/09

Sunday, November 8, 2009
The following is a list of the new hip-hop album releases for Tuesday, November 10, 2009:


Melanie Fiona: "The Bridge"

Crooked I: "Mr. Pigface Weapon Waist"

Wale: "Attention Deficit"

MF Doom: "Unexpected Guests"

Bekay: "Hunger Pains"


J.J. Brown: "Connect The Dots"




This week there really isn't much to talk about. I love Crooked I, but "Mr. Pigface Weapon Waist" is a 7 track EP and it's weak compared to what I'm used to from him. I'm interested in hearing Wale's first official album, but my expectations are low. He's got Lady Gag on his first single, which leads me to believe that this album ain't hip-hip - it's probably more like BULLSHIT. We'll see though. I'll make sure I get a hold of these and let y'all know what's up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment