DONKEY OF THE WEEK - Ali Milan

Sunday, January 10, 2010


This week's "DONKEY OF THE WEEK" is Ali Milan. I know it's very early in the year, but I strongly believe that Ms. Milan will be in the running for Donkey of the Year 2010. She's definitely one of my personal favorites since this weekly model feature began last year. Honestly, I actually might have to rub one out on my own web site (don't tell my wiz)!!! HAHA!! Just playin'!!! Although, my girl might rub one out too when she sees this spread. Haha.



According to her profile on ModelMayhem.com, Ali is 5'9" with measurements of 36DD-26-42. Her Donkey is perfect with a face and body that would distract Jesus. Ali is definitely the total package and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her in magazines, online and maybe even music videos (if she's into that). I'll make sure to keep y'all posted on any new work from Ms. Milan. Hopefully, I'll be able to reach her for an interview in our next feature.

 

Ali Milan is a 22 year old Israeli bombshell who's currently studying for her MBA. She's most recently gained notoriety for her spread in Issue #10 of DJ Kay Slay's Straight Stuntin Magazine. This was her first magazine gig and she definitely made a good first impression. Her booty was straight bumpin in that photo shoot. According to her interview with Straight Stuntin, she's aspiring to own her own business and become a household name in the world of modeling. Unfortunately, she's a Lakers fan and always tweets about them. (If y'all didn't know, I'm from Brooklyn by way of Boston... you get my point.) I guess I can manage to deal with it 'cause her pictures more than make up for her LA loyalty. See below:




For more of Ali Milan be sure to check out her official web sites below:

Follow Ali on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/Ali_Milan

Check out Ali's official MySpace at: www.myspace.com/officialalimilan



1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok super bella ali milan ++++

Post a Comment