Statik Selektah Release Party @ SOB's

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Statik Selektah will be having his record release party for his new LP "100 Proof: The Hangover" at S.O.B.'s on Wednesday, February 3, 2010. As you can see on the flier to the left, this show is gonna be B.A.N.A.N.A.S. I've said this before, I truly believe that Statik Selektah is the only "new"  producer making real Hip Hop. I put new in quotes 'cause he's actually been doin' this for a long time, just not getting as much press as he is now.

The JOINT OF THE WEEK is a record called "Do It To Death" and this is a track from Statik's new album. Listen to this joint on the side bar to the left. Now if that ain't REAL Hip Hop, then I don't know what the fuck is.

I'll definitely be in attendance at this show enjoying the good music and stacked line-up. These guys from Show Off Hip Hop really know what they're doing. I wish them good luck with this release and I can't wait to cop it myself. Their tag line is "Hip Hop That Doesn't Suck Since 1982." I couldn't have said it better myself.

S.O.B.'s is located at 204 Varick St. in Manhattan.
You can cop tickets to this show right here: Statik Selektah Tickets

Follow S.O.B.'s on Twitter for more show info: www.Twitter.com/SOBs

Be sure to follow Statik Selektah on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/StatikSelekt

Also check out his web site: http://www.showoffhiphop.com/ 

Lastly, another good website to check is Dan Green's: http://www.clockwork-music.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment