New Hip Hop Album Releases 2/2/10

Sunday, January 31, 2010
The following is a list of new Hip Hop album releases for Tuesday, February 2, 2010:

Statik Selektah: "100 Proof: The Hangover"

Lil Wayne - "Rebirth"

Styles P & DJ Green Lantern: "The Green Ghost Project"

Madlib & Guilty Simpson: "Madlib Medicine Show 1"

Big Noyd: "Queens Chronicle"



There's finally some new music worth listening to this year. I'm very excited for the Statik Selektah album. It may be one of the best compilations to come out in as long as I can remember. I'm also gonna check out Lil Wayne's and Styles P's new joints. Many of you may think I would never fuck with Lil Wayne, but surprisingly I've found that Lil Wayne is actually pretty nice when he wants to be. Granted, I hate his commercial bullshit and think he makes a lot of awful music, but he's had a lot of really good tracks on his "Tha Carter" albums. We'll see if there are any hidden gems on this new "Rebirth" album. I'll keep y'all posted...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ive had styles p album for a few days...ill send it to u....u also forgetting the wu album and the canibus album

Post a Comment