Christian Side Hug

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Big up to my man B-Nice for puttin' me on to this video. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE (DMX voice) IS FUCKED UP!!! Apparently, these dudes are some psychotic Christians who believe that if you hug someone face-to-face (or also genital-to-genital), that it's a SIN. It is un-Christian-like to hug somebody this way because it tempts people to have premarital sex.

HOLY FUCK. Tell me this shit isn't serious. The first rhymer threatened to send a person home in a coma for hugging someone normally. I'm speechless. Anybody who knows me, knows I'm not to fond of religion in general, but this shit is on another level.

I just went to a KRS-One book signing and lecture last night and he boldy stated that Christianity is corrupt. WORD. Well put.

NOT TO MENTION, THESE DUDES ARE TERRIBLE AT RHYMING.

Peep this insane video. It's fuckin' crazy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know Money Miz, this video made me religious...I was praying for them to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Money Miz said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Yo, word is bond my dude!!! This is the most ridiculous shit I ever saw. I swear to their "God" they must be closet fruit cakes. Unbelievable. SMMFH.

Post a Comment