Pato Pooh "Follow Me" Video

Saturday, December 12, 2009

OK, I'ma admit up-front that I didn't know shit about Pato Pooh or this video for his track "Follow Me." One of my boys moved to Sweden a little while back and sent me an email about this shit over a month ago. I didn't even look at the link until this afternoon 'cause I was on some: "what the fuck is a Swedish MC gonna show me that will wow me"??? Well, lyrically he's no Nas or Pun, but he's got skills and this "Follow Me" beat is B.A.N.A.N.A.S!!! Pato Pooh is a 24 year old Chilean born artist from Sweden who speaks fluent Spanish, Swedish, and English, but chooses to rhyme in English (I wonder why, haha - I think he's shooting for the big time, huh???).

For anyone who used to play old school video games in the '80s and early '90s, this video is a MUST-SEE. I don't know how the fuck they made this shit, but it's off the nipple!!! The video for "Follow Me" has been nominated for music video of the year in the Stockholm Grammis and I think it deserves the award.

Apparently, Pato Pooh is blowin' up over in 163 Stockholm City. To see more about Pato Pooh be sure to peep his official websites below:

Vote for "Follow Me" at the Grammis at Pato Pooh's official web site: www.PatoPooh.com

Follow Pato Pooh on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/PatoPooh

Follow Adam Tensta on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/AdamTensta

Pato Pooh's official MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/patopooh

PEEP THE VIDEO FOR "FOLLOW ME" BELOW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment