Top 5 WORST Albums of 2009

Saturday, December 19, 2009
The following is my list of the top 5 WORST hip hop albums that were released in 2009. Let me warn you now, these albums SUCK. This is the kind of hip hop I like to categorize as BULLSHIT. Let me know what y'all mutha fuckas think...

5. JADAKISS: "The Last Kiss"


This album is like a big fuckin' joke. Dude signs to Roc-A-Fella, gets the chain on stage with Jay-Z and all that, and then drops the most commercial piece of shit I've heard in years. The first track "Pain & Torture" is a really good song. Unfortunately, listening to the rest of this album is fuckin' PAIN & TORTURE!!!!






4. SAIGON "Warning Shots 2"

Although Saigon has repeatedly said this isn't a "real" album, I don't give a fuck what he says. The shit ain't a mixtape and it came out in stores as a regular CD. GetTheFuckOuttaHereWitDatBullshit!!! I should've known better about this one. His "Greatest Story Never Told" will probably never be told after being shelved this long and he's been droppin' mixtapes and bullshit albums like this with his scrap work to hold his fan base over with. What he's doing though is fuckin' with his fans 'cause now we think he ain't as good as we thought he was (based on all this bullshit). Listen to "For Some Pussy" and you'll know why this album is # 4 on my list.

3. CANIBUS & KEITH MURRAY "The Undergods"


This EP is produced by Erick Sermon. (I almost stopped writing and just left that one sentence as my reason for this album.) This duo doesn't make much sense to me at all. I like both of these guys on their own, but they do not go well together. Canibus is too smart and Murray is too stupid. Plain and simple. Then you have some awful production from Erick Sermon, the man who made the worst beat on "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2." He couldn't even step it up for a classic. The beats on this album are so generic, I don't know how they aren't pre-programmed on Casio keyboards. Huh, that's an idea. Maybe they can make some money like that 'cause they ain't makin' shit for this fuckery.

2. BUSTA RHYMES "Back On My Bullshit"

I'm surprised Busta would openly admit that this album is BULLSHIT, 'cause this album is some serious bullshit. It's a collection of some of the worst commercial beats I've ever heard in my life. I believe there are many commercial beats that are dope - this album; however, is a collection of the worst!!! It's like every single beat has "claps" where a fuckin' snare drum should be. I'm so sick of producers over using claps. GETTHEFUCKOUTTAHEREWITDATBULLSHIT!!! With features from Ron Browz, Neptunes, Jamie Foxxx, John Legend, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Akon and T.I., I should've known this album was nothin' but auto-tune bullshit.


1. FAT JOE "Jealous Ones Still Envy 2 (J.O.S.E. 2)"
 


 Really??? You had the nerve to make a sequel to your only platinum selling album trying to get some quick Raekwon-like hype and you put out THIS??? ComeOnSon!!! This shit sold 8,300 copies in its first week and hasn't broken 20,000. Even the commercial bullshit buying public didn't fall for this piece of shit. YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL RAPPER DUDE!!! You worked with Pun!!! You should know good from bad at this point. You should at least know the kind of "bad" that can sell units. How the fuck you gonna fill your fat belly on 8,300 records??? See my Memo To Fat Joe for more on this debacle...

0 comments:

Post a Comment