Who Could Ever Fuck With Chino XL???

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

There's been a lot of talk lately about rap beef and battles, due to the recent diss records from Beanie Sigel at Jay-Z and Canibus goin' at Eminem (again). Personally, I think rap beef is a dead topic in the 2K9. Beef just isn't the same anymore mainly dude to the fact that: 1) rappers don't really take time to develop scorching hot verbal assassinations like they used to and 2) rappers release diss tracks as leaked records online to gain quick media buzz, but they're nothing more than mixtape tracks. Whatever happened to making a real song to diss someone? Whatever happened to putting your diss record on your REAL album and not just throwing shit out there online? Shit just ain't the same.

Whatever happened to being clever? Using words with double meaning? Metaphors that take three listens to figure out? How about just a little bit of intelligence when writing a rhyme down? Simply saying "I'ma shoot you in the head until you're dead" just doesn't fucking cut it. For one, you ain't shooting nobody. For two, you can say that same line a million different ways that are far more clever and skillful than that.

The last truly good battle was between Nas and Jay-Z. They both put diss records on their official albums and the tracks were real songs with high quality lyrical content. Beanie's recent disses to Jay are weak at best, which makes me understand why Jay hasn't even responded. Why respond to something that isn't even good? Canibus dissed Eminem again completely out of nowhere. There really was no reason to and he also had his boy diss Em on the track. I hate it when rappers let other dudes diss their rivals for them. What in the tittie fuck is the point of that? You don't see Pacquiao sending his trainer with Parkinson's disease into the ring to slap Cotto around for a couple rounds!!! What the fuck?!?!

This leads me to my real point. If you can't take on Chino XL lyrically, then you shouldn't be battling in the first place. This guy is a certified BEAST on the mic. I truly don't think anyone could fuck with him in a battle. Eminem, Canibus, Nas, nobody. Tupac has one of the illest diss records ever against B.I.G. and even he couldn't come back at Chino after he said "wrappin' my yellow hands around your esophagus till it turns purple like it was Leaky Leak, a nigga with ONE BALL shouldn't speak!!!"All he could do is stutter and say "Chino XL, fuck you too!!!" Pac got took so bad by a young Chino that he didn't even know what to say other than fuck you. Hahaha.

For anyone who doesn't know about Chino XL, go jump off a bridge. Then go cop his albums and find out why he is the illest lyricist in the game. I'm dying to see a good lyricist try and go in on Chino. It would be the illest battle of all time and, regardless of who it is, I have my money on Chino XL.

Be sure to follow Chino on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/CHINOXL

Also, check his myspace page for his new track Nahh!!! off the upcoming album "The RICANstruction." http://www.myspace.com/chinoxl

P.S. I know my boy Big Mike is shaking his head at me right now, just hating the fuck outta Chino. To my man Big Mike: I have to respectfully disagree with you homie!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment