New Hip Hop Album Releases - 12/22

Sunday, December 20, 2009
The following is a list of new hip hop album releases for Tuesday, December 22, 2009:

Lil Wayne: "The Rebirth"

Young Money: "We Are Young Money"


Eminem: "Relapse: Refill"

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: "The World's Enemy"


Hurricane Chris: "Unleashed"

I'll always listen to Lil Wayne's albums but I can't say I'm a huge fan. I know he's capable of spitting some amazing shit based on his "Tha Carter 2" album, but he does a lot of bullshit as well. I always give dude a chance, but I never expect a classic from him. I'm also interested in hearing the new bonus tracks from Eminem's re-release of "Relapse." I didn't even know Bone Thugs was still goin' in. I thought dudes were locked up and shit. Who knows. I'm not too excited about the releases this week. We'll see though, it is Christmas. Maybe they'll be a gift hidden in one of these albums...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

man u are starting to piss me off, have u even been gettin my texts??u are missing mad shit on this blog u have not even mentioned the jayelectronica song i sent u...that shit is killin the streets right now, everyone is doing freestyles off that beat now...plus jay kills it..and he said hes coming out with his act 2 on xmas....and rebirth has been leaked for a while, amazon fucked up and sent out pre orders of it....and refill has been out for a couple of weeeks now

Post a Comment