Scram Jones/Saigon/Nino Bless/Crooked I "3rd Degree"

Friday, December 18, 2009
 


***************************NEW VIDEO*****************************

Peep the new video for Scram Jones' track "3rd Degree" featuring Saigon, Nino Bless, and Crooked I. This is the first single off of Scram Jones new compilation album "Beast Music" which is scheduled for release in the spring of 2010. Scram Jones is the third rhymer to get on this track and, as I always have said, he is sick-wit-it. Not only is Scram an amazing producer (just check his tracks from Cuban Linx 2), but he is tough on the mic. Dude said "bubble a little like Orangina." Hahaha.

Scram Jones originally impressed me on his "ABC Freestyle" from his "Scramatrix" Mixtape. That's where he proved that he could rhyme just as nice as he could make beats. 

I'll keep y'all posted on Scram's album "Beast Music," in the mean time peep this video below:




Peep this Scram Jones Freestyle from SandBox TV:

0 comments:

Post a Comment