New Hip Hop Album Releases - 12/8/09

Friday, December 4, 2009
The following is a list of new hip hop album releases for Tuesday, December 8, 2009:


B.G.: "Too Hood To Be Hollywood"

The Clipse: "Till The Casket Drops"

DJ Kay Slay: "More Than Just A DJ"

Soul's of Mischief: "Montezuma's Revenge"

Killarmy: "Greatest Hits" (Don't even get this, my "Best Of" Mixtape kills this!!!)

Memphis Bleek: "The Process"

Snoop Dogg: "Malice N Wonderland"


I'm definitely interested in listening to the new Souls of Mischief album this coming week. I wonder if they still have skills or if it's gonna be on some bullshit (as such comebacks usually are). Don't even get me started on Snoop Dogg. This dude's album making ability severely suffered since his debut album came out in back in 1993. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and check it out, but my hopes are not high for this 38 year old gangsta rapper turned "chick song" creator. Memphis Bleek is kinda coming out of nowhere with his new album "The Process" and I think it'll probably go exactly where it came from: NOWHERE. We'll see. I'll keep y'all posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment