Flud Watches

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I was just perusing the HipHopDX Shop online during my lunch break and stumbled across some cool watches (or at least I think they're cool, y'all might think they're corny). The brand is "Flud" and they have two hip hop oriented watches. One is a turntable and the other is a boom box. The turntable is an ordinary watch and the boom box is digital. Call me corny, but I think I just might have to get these!!!




Check these fuckin' bastards out!!!    

Early Christmas present to myself??? Huh??? Huh???
                                       

If the boom box actually played music, I'd pay $1,000 for that thing. If the turntable came with Serato, I'd have an aneurysm!!! 

You can cop 'em on the HipHopDX shop at: http://shop.hiphopdx.com/                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment