Blak Roc Album Out Black Friday - 11/27

Monday, October 19, 2009
A good dude I know named Brad put me onto this Blak Roc shit this week. I heard nothing about it until he asked my girlfriend if I heard about this. He probably thought I must have since I'm a fuckin' hip-hop encyclopedia, but I must admit that I fell off on this shit right here. And let me tell you mutha fuckas, this is gon' be SOME SHIT RIGHT HERRRE!

Blak Roc is a collaborative project that was organized by Dame Dash, of all people, and is entirely produced by an Ohio based blues-rock band named The Black Keys. The list of emcees on this album is off the bozack! They are collaborating with Raekwon the Chef, the RZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Mos Def, Q-Tip, Jim Jones, Billy Danz (of M.O.P.), Pharoahe Monch, Ludacris, Nicole Wray, and NOE. They recorded 11 songs in 11 days with 11 artists. What has me so excited about this album is how purely creative and artistic it's going to be. Based on the trailer and the RZA webisode they put out on their website www.blakroc.com, I am pretty confident that this shit will be iller than Arthur Ashe's dilznick in the '80s.

Peep the two videos below that show some of the recording process for the album. As you all know, I met the RZA last Thursday and he continues to amaze me. This mutha fucka is on a whole other dimension than the rest of us. The shit he created with these Black Key white boys is bananas. Check this shit out if you wanna get your nipples hard and your pussies wet!!!





2 comments:

Agent R said...

Way to shout out brad cause this shit is hot!!! Can't believe it all took place on lex's corner in the billyburg. Did you notice them hanging outside of sunac??? Stef probably creeped by them on one of her late night dinner runs and didn't even know.

Money Miz said...

Hahaha. I didn't even realize that shit. I bet Stef crossed the street afraid of their asses! Hahaha. This album looks like it'll be amazing. That RZA video is nuts. He's a musical genius, as long as he's smokin' "the blunts dipped in honey" gettin' his head "rotated like a gyro." Haha.

Post a Comment