Raekwon, Ghostface & Meth Album

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I'm gettin' hyped for hip-hop lately. This is a brand new feeling for me 'cause this game has been wack since 2000. I've done more complaining about hip-hop this decade than Mr. Roper did about Jack Tripper!!! A lot of good shit has been happening in 2009: Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II," Royce Da 5'9's "Street Hop," Joe Budden's "Padded Room," Slaughterhouse forming a group together (despite their album being very underwhelming), Method Man & Redman's "Blackout 2," among other things I know I'm forgetting. There's a lot of good shit being worked on right now as well (i.e. the new Blak Roc project and Chino XL's "The RECANstruction).

What I'm really gettin' hyped for though is the new album from Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, and Method Man. I didn't believe it was really going down, but now RZA's promoting it on MTV talking about how Meth invited him to the studio to work on some beats for them. Wu-Tang is moving in a good fuckin' direction lately. It's time to bring the trophy back to Staten Island and NY in general and I think these three mutha fuckas can do it.

Peep the video below for RZA's incite on the project and more:



0 comments:

Post a Comment