New Hip-Hip Album Releases - 10/13/09

Sunday, October 11, 2009
The following is a list of new hip-hop album releases for Tuesday, October 13, 2009:

DJ Khaled & E-Class: "Live From 305"

Del & Tame-One: "Parallel Uni-Verses"

D.I.T.C.: "Rare & Unreleased Volume 2"

D.I.T.C.: "Rare Breaks Stack 2"

People Under The Stairs: "Carried Away"

Sene & Blu: "A Day Late & A Dollar Short"

Snoop Dogg: "Death Row: The Lost Sessions Volume 1"

R.A. The Rugged Man: "Legendary Classics Volume 1"

Too Short: "Mack of the Century: Greatest Hits"


This week, I'm not really interested in any of the releases at all. The only things I'd be interested in hearing is R.A. The Rugged Man (because he's nasty - but I don't know if this is a true album or not) and Snoop Dogg. Snoop's is a lost tapes release though and usually those types of albums should have stayed unreleased. We'll see. I'll keep y'all posted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment