Killah Priest "Elizabeth" Album - 10/20/09

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Killah Priest is releasing his eighth solo album on October 20, 2009 titled "Elizabeth: Introduction To The Psychic". I personally can't wait for this shit to drop. I hear it's his darkest album to date and I can't wait for an ill winter-time album. I've always been a big fan of Killah Priest since hearing him on the track "Diary of a Madman" from the Gravediggaz first album "6 Feet Deep". Killah Priest is hands down one of the top 3 lyricists of all time. I also strongly believe he has two legitimate classics under his belt (Heavy Mental and The Offering). This dude's lyrical capabilities are far beyond any normal emcee's.

After reading his interview on HipHopGame.com, I'm even more excited for what Priest has in store for us. He basically guaranteed an album from him and GZA together and also stated that he is going to make "Haevier Mental", which is obviously the sequel to his fist album "Heavy Mental". Killah Priest told HipHopGame.com that he will enlist 4th Disciple, True Master and the RZA to produce the album. He also stated that he got so inspired by Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II" that he felt he just had to make a sequel of his own. I hope Raekwon was able to inspire many more artists from the '90s to get back in the studio and create some new magic.

I'll keep y'all posted on Killah Priest's new album when it drops. For now, peep his interview on HipHopGame.com:

http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/index2.php3?page=killahpriest4 

0 comments:

Post a Comment