Money Miz's Memo To Fat Joe

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Memo

To: Joseph Cartagena
From: Money Miz
Re: Sucking At Rap
Date: 10/14/09
_________________________________________________________________________________

If you look at your career as a whole, there really isn't much you can be proud of. You have released nine solo studio albums since 1993 and only two of them were RIAA certified ("Don Cartagena" = Gold; "J.O.S.E." = Platinum). As we all know, you can credit your success on Don Cartagena to Big Pun because, let's face it, he wrote all your verses. Don't even try to deny this because your flow and rhyme scheme has changed dramatically on all albums since "Don Cartagena".

Soon after losing Big Pun, you immediately sold out and put out a total of six consecutive wannabe commercial albums. You enlisted the likes of R. Kelly, Ashanti, Ludacris, Birdman, Ginuwine, Nelly, Lil Jon, Jennifer Lopez, Ma$e, Lil Wayne, The Game, Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz (to name a few) and whoever else was "hot" during the years of your releases. Why would you even do this? Is it because you can't write? Or is it because you can't hold down an album all by yourself?

I think it's both. I also think that your "fans" have caught on to your lack of skill and stopped supporting your BULLSHIT (because it's certainly not hip-hop). Recently, you released "J.O.S.E. 2" and enlisted the likes of Akon, Ron Browz, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Swizz Beatz and some fuck named Rico Love. This album sold a pitiful 8,300 copies! If my group "Watch City" made hip-hop a full-time job, we would have sold more than this! COME ON SON!!! You clearly named this album incorrectly. I strongly believe it should have been titled "All or Nothing 2" because ALL of your music has amounted to NOTHING minus Big Pun's influence.

I'd love to know who the fuck envies you, because I'll put my house on the fact that nobody is jealous over your fat ass. Jealous Ones Still Envy... FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

P.S. Thank God I have a blog now. I've been wanting to inform you of this for years mutha fucka! Oh yeah, and 50 Cent punked you various times. How can you look at yourself in the mirror when 50 Cent got punked by Kanye West's gay ass?!?!?!?! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT.

2 comments:

Agent R said...

Not sure why my 1st comment didn't post, but I what I was trying to say was that your memo idea was very clear. I also hope this guy doesn't read this and put a hit out on you cause it's way harsh. Way to break it down for him.

Money Miz said...

HAHA!!! You actually read this? Nice job mami! You know what's funny? I think you'd actually like his new album 'cause it's all club music. I'll put it on your iTunes tonight!

One.

Post a Comment