Hip-Hop New Releases - 10/6/09

Sunday, October 4, 2009
The following are the new hip-hop album releases for Tuesday, October 6, 2009:

Fat Joe: "J.O.S.E. 2"

Saigon: "Warning Shots 2"

Joe Budden: "The Great Escape"

Apathy: "Wanna Snuggle?"

Jim Jones & Webstar: "The Rooftop"

Smoke DZA: "Substance Abuse"

BK-One & Benzilla: "Radio Do Canibal"


I'm not so sure that Joe Budden's "The Great Escape is actually coming out on Tuesday, although it is scheduled to. I haven't heard Joey (@mousebudden) talkin' about this shit on Twitter (and we all know how much of a Twitter fiend he is) so I doubt it's actually dropping. I'll bet a fuckin' strap of $20s that Fat Joe's new album will be he worst ever. I've heard nothing but garbage so far from it. Another album I think will be disappointing is Saigon's "Warning Shots 2". This dude has thoroughly fell off since he first came out and, I have to say, I am now not excited to hear his "Greatest Story Never Told" album. Saigon's lyrics are average at best lately and his flow has substantially changed for the worse. I feel like he could have been an amazing emcee but he fell off his game because he put all his best shit out on low quality mixtapes. It's actually very unfortunate because he had more potential than anybody when I first heard him hit the scene with "Yes". Now he is the most contradictory rapper who really hasn't impressed me in years. We'll see what happens when he drops yet another bootleg album this Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment