Jay-Z & Alicia Keys @ World Series

Friday, October 30, 2009
I'll be the first person to admit that I am the number one flip-flopper on Jay-Z. Sometimes I'm the biggest Jigga hater ever, other times I'll admit this dude put out 2, possibly even 3, classic albums and is amazing. The reality of it is that Jay-Z is amazing when he wants to be. He's made some ridiculous shit. On the other hand, his wack music is so fuckin' bad that it ruins his status in the hip-hop world for me. I just don't understand how he can be so good and so bad simultaneously. Oh wait, I do. It's called the record industry - "Making good people suck dick as often as they can."

Peep the video below of Jay-Z and Alicia Keys performing "Empire State of Mind" at the Yankees game tonight in Yankee Stadium. I just hope people don't get all inspired by this song and think they can come to New York and make it big for themselves. Trust me, I just moved here a year and a half ago and this place is a fuckin' combat zone for the best and the brightest to go to war in every day. It's a fuckin' zoo out this bitch!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment