Saigon "For Some Pussy" Video

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Saigon dropped his new album "Warning Shots 2" (or mixtape album, or whatever the fuck these dudes wanna call these fuckin' bullshit CDs they put out nowadays) and I'm not gonna review it at all. Instead, I'm gonna let y'all watch this video for one of the singles off the album. This track basically says it all for me. This dude has fallen off harder than Humpty Dumpty god damn it!!!

I used to LOVE Saigon, word life!!! This guy was one of the illest new artists I seen in a while, but he is really putting out garbage lately. The only thing that can save Saigon for me is if he drops "The Greatest Story Never Told" and it's truly as classic as he says it is. If it's anything less than a classic, then this dude just simply wasn't worth the wait. I hope to God his real album is better than "Warning Shots 2".

Peep this fuckin' video. Autotune is killing the fuckin' world. Now Ghostface and Saigon are using this shit. FUCK OUTTA HERE DUDE!!!

AND WHO IS THIS PIMPLE FACED BITCH?!?!?! Hey Saigon, REALLY?????

(OK, I'm not gonna front though. This video is pretty fuckin' funny. I'll at least give him that.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment