New Hip-Hop Album Releases - 10/27/09

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
The following is a list of new hip-hop album releases for Tuesday, October 27, 2009:

Sean Price: "Kimbo Price: The Prelude To Mic Tyson" (Mixtape)

Sha Stimuli: "My Soul To Keep"

J Dilla: "Dillanthology 3: Dilla's Productions"

Kool Keith: "Bikinis N Thongs"

Swollen Members: "Armed To The Teeth"

Supastition: "Splitting Image"

Tech N9ne: "K.O.D."

Snowgoons: "The Trojan Horse"

Triple C's: "Custom Cars & Cycles"

Diamond District: "In The Ruff"

Z-Ro: "Cocaine"


This week seems to be a little underwhelming as far as hip-hop releases are concerned. The only one album I'm really looking forward to hearing is Sha Stimuli's "My Soul To Keep." Sha Stimuli is the younger brother of Masta Ace and is one of the illest underground emcees to come out of New York in recent years. He's put out 12 mixtapes in 12 months recently and his material is far superior lyrically than any of his competition. My brother believes he has the illest flow this decade. My supplier Khamal will be hitting me off this week with the album, I'll make sure I keep y'all posted on how it turns out.

One big let-down this week is Sean Price's "Kimbo Price" mixtape. This is mainly due to the fact that the beats he chose are pretty weak. Sean P's lyrics are always mad funny and clever; however, the beats on this mixtape are just too shitty for it to have any replay value appeal.

Aight, stay tuned for many more posts this week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment